Random Dope Pillows [updated may'23]

00:49

❅ _HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! _❅

❅ Christmas, NewYear and 5,000+ followers gift ❅
sequins, velvet, mermaid, silk etc. pillows
Please:
  1. Do not claim as your own.
  2. Like or Reblog, if you’ll download.
  3. Recoloring is allowed.
  4. Tag me via @ or # under your pictures as jfc-sims.
  5. Have fun!

Download [Simfileshare] [MediaFire{updated on may'23} NO ads

+ MESH here


credits hair salem2342 sintiklia | dress personal recolor of lumy-sims | shoes personal recolor madlensims | bed mxims | wallpapers me | choker salem | poses dreacia flowerchamber

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the dope pillows!!! Was wondering why i can only place them on the floor. Not on a bed,chair,couch etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you have to press ctrl+shift+c and then type bb.moveobjects and the press the up arrow

      Delete
  2. Hello! If you could please reply to this comment I would be very pleased. With your "Random Dope Pillows" content, for some reason I cannot place the pillows because it says I need the footprint resource. If there is any way you could link the footprint resource of help me out, I would love that! Thank you so much! ~

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

recent posts

Views