Recolors of @mayhem-sims T-Shirt without bra [updated may'23]

01:01


Maybe it’s more retexture - but I’ve added Mayhem’s textures too - just without bra. Sorry guys for shit preview. Hope you will use it with my braletes and bras and bodysuit - whatever:)))
Maybe I will can make more! And I want to make Kendall’s bra - so stay tuned!
Thank you!
  1. Do not claim as your own
  2. Like or Reblog, if you’ll download
  3. Tag me via @ or # under your pictures as jfc-sims or janesfouthcupcake
  4. Have fun!

Download {updated on may'23}

[SFS]

+ NO ads


+ MESH you need it!

credits - hair retexture @missparaply | choker @jomsimscreations | chain @blue8whitewolfcreation | bracelet NataliS (TSR) | rings @toksik | nails @pralinesims | bralete(gloves) by me:
lace bralete | knit bralette | lace bra + bikini top | or look here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

recent posts

Views