1000+ followers gift Wild Heart Collection [updated may'23]

15:21


Hey there!!! 
Selena Gomez As always she’s my inspiration
Wanted to add that I didn’t make those jeans ‘cause I couldn’t make a good one, like @cleotopia or someone else:) Maybe one day. This jeans’re from Pinkzombiecupcakes (TSR).
Collection includes:
  1. Reformation Bodysuit +24 recolors (under Gloves)
  2. Chelsea Boots + 8 recolors

TOU 

  1. Do not claim as your own.
  2. Always give a link back to me.
  3. Like or Reblog or both, if you’ll download.
  4. Recoloring is allowed.
  5. Tag me # n @ jfc-sims under your pictures ‘cause I wanna see them!
  6. THANK YOU!  


image

Download nude top and bottom [here]

Download {updated on may'23}

bodysuit [MediaFire]
boots [MediaFire]

+ NO ads



image

Credits
hair @salem2342 retexture of @cool-sims​ | blush @simsphora​ | eyeliner @alf-si​ | lipgloss @shojoangel​ | necklace @leahlillith | nails NataliS | jeans Pinkzombiecupcakes | eyelashes @kijiko-sims  | poses @flowerchamber

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

recent posts

Views