280+ followers gift Love You Knot Light Knit Bralette [updated may'23]

13:35


+ nude top

So grateful ‘cause I found people which understand me. Thank you! Much Love! Hope you like this bralette as me n my GirlS :)
Real look on nastygal.com
  • tag me @and #jfc-sims if you use it in your lookbooks | I would love to see it on your sims
  • please don’t claim as your own! I worked really hard
  • let me know if you want to recolor | if you will than give a link to me at your post
  • Like or Reblog if you like it or will use it
  • I don’t know all of you guys but thank you so much (280+ aaaaaa)

Download {updated on may'23}

[SFS]

+ NO ads

Download nude top and bottom [here] replace old one! 

You will find it under the gloves. You need nude top if you will use only bralette without usual top or blouse or sweater or whatever else! :)

Me and My Girls - Selena Gomez 

Link to my lookbook with Selena in this bralette [xxx]( I hear that song every time I work with such amazing girls! Thanks for the support! They are great! GO FOLLOW! )
[ special colors for them ]

Links to their lookbooks with this bralette!!!

@kenzar-sims [xxx@moodyparadise [xxx]@flowerchamber​ [xxx]@immortalsims [xxx@alainavesna​ GET WELL!!! Yeah! I’m tagging you anyway!!!:) @beverlyhillssims [xxx] she’s not on main picture but she did lovely lookbook for me too:)

Made by me using @sims4studioofficial​ and Photoshop.
credits from my look hair @salem2342 | earrings @onebillionpixels | choker @leahlillith | jacket @inabadromance | jeans @simpliciaty | eyeshadow @s4models | blush @darkosims3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

recent posts

Views